Our guides monitor wildlife movement throughout the year and can bring you to the right place at the right time to witness some very unique animal behaviors. Courtship, mating, nesting and hunting for example can all be observed year round. We have also developed a few specialty tours for our guests that we offer every once and a while. These tours change throughout the season so check back often.
- The Ultimate Everglades Big Five Tour -If you're ready to immerse yourself in the wilds of the Everglades & 10,000 Islands then this is the trip for you. Venture into the far reaches of the wilderness in search of our most sought after creatures "The Everglades Big Five".... Alligator - Manatee - Roseate Spoonbill - Panther - Black Bear. The "Everglades Big Five Tour" also takes you to the top Parks & Preserves in the Everglades. Everglades National Park, Fakahatchee Strand State Preserve, Big Cypress National Preserve and The 10,000 Islands National Wildlife Refuge.
This 3 day adventure will allow you to see a collection of diverse wildlife, several ecosystems on a variety of different tours. Your tours will include....
- Kayaking through the Mangrove Forest - 3.5 hours in search of Alligator - Spoonbill
- Motorboat tour of the 10,000 Islands - 3 hours in search of Manatee - Spoonbill
- Hiking in the great Cypress Forest - 4 hours in search of Alligator - Panther - Black Bear
- Swamp Buggy tour into the Swamplands - 3.5 hours in search of Alligator - Panther - Black Bear
-Multi Day Private Tour-
$439 Per Person
$259 Children 15 - 10
9 And Younger Are FREE
*Two Person Minimum - We can also book your accommodations if you like!
- Gulf To Table - Catch Your Own Dinner -Spend a couple hours in the protected waters of the beautiful mangrove backcountry foraging for your food just as the Natives and Early Settlers did long ago. You'll be led by a local guide that will take you to the 10,000 Islands in search of your dinner. Spotted Trout, Snook, Refish, Drum and Snapper are all very abundant in this area. Blue & Stone Crab can also be found and collected in season. We have everything you'll need to catch'em and will even bait the hook for you. In between stops you may even see dolphin, manatee and a variety of birds as well. When you get back to the dock your guide will clean your catch and send you off to the restaurant! You can have your catch however you like....grilled, blackened, fried....it's all included in the price!!!
-3 Hour Private Tour-
$149 Per Person
$75 Children 15 - 6
5 And Younger Are FREE
*All equipment & necessary licensing are included
*Premium Beverages Not Included